• Java systems development experience using core Java and JEE.
• 5 – 10 years + experience
• Knowledge of OO design principles and enterprise design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
• (JSF/Primefaces, AngularJS, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with XML/XSD/JAXB and Web Services (Soap & Rest).
• Experience in the Spring Framework, EJB3
• Excellent knowledge of ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
• Solid working knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and Data Models
• Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Agile/Scrum background experience would be a value add
• Unit testing and mocking frameworks.
• Experience in Linux and industry standard Application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere).